Mar 17, 2020
Meritage COVID-19 Policy
The focus of this note is to apprise you to the steps we are taking to assure the ongoing continuity of our business and provide for the health and safety of our associates and all we may come in contact with.
In addition to the guidance from the CDC, World Health Organization, regulators, and public health departments, we are taking the following steps:
- Our office will remain open. Our associates have the option to work from home if they choose. We have built a technology platform over recent years that enables all of us to perform our responsibilities remotely. Our offices are also very conducive to maintaining the guidelines of social distancing.
- Incoming calls to our main office number will be answered and transferred to our associates whether they are in the office or working from home.
- We are discouraging all direct client meetings for now for everyone’s safety. We will be utilizing virtual meeting technologies like Zoom as this interruption continues.
- As we approach the end of the first quarter, we encourage all those who are not currently receiving their Meritage quarterly reports electronically to consider doing so, as there may be a delay in sending out the quarterly package. Call our main line, ph. 913-345-7000 or email email@example.com to request client portal access or to enroll in web reporting.
- What little business travel we do is suspended. Associates will self-quarantine if they need to travel for other reasons.
We will continue to stay in close communication with you regarding any further developments that change or add to these protocols. Given the daily release of information that is impacting our markets, we will continue to share our investment views in separate correspondence.
We are grateful for everyone’s understanding as we go through these unprecedented times. We are committed to being present in any way where we can be helpful.